Today we want to give you some advice that could be useful in decorating a new room for your child.
Let’s get started!
- Try to have an idea of what you need before your baby is born:
It’s very important to know what you will need after your baby’s birth. Leave nothing to chance and be prepared!
- Choose for your baby the right room of the house, where he will be able to play, to sleep and to dream.
Think in your home in a way you never did before. Maybe your bedroom could be perfect for your child. Expand your mind!
- Do you really have always to tidy your baby’s room up? Yes, you do!
To have an organized room is crucial in the first phases of your life as a mom. Keeping the room organized will help you to accustomed to your new routine.
- Do you have to optimize the spaces of the room? With the right furniture it will be easier than you thought. Sometimes furniture can take up a lot of space. To avoid that, use multi-functional furniture.
NB: Figure out how much storage space you’ll need… then put in more. Almost without fail, parents underestimate the amount of stuff they’ll acquire.
- White walls makes the room bigger. Use light colors!
In a small space, everything counts. Light and bright walls are more reflective, making a space feel open and airy, which helps maximize the effect created by natural light. Dark colors, on the other hand, tend to absorb light, making a room look smaller.
- Pay attention to points of light. They shall be chosen considering the function of the room.
Takta team knows all these tips. We can help you in creating your baby’s room.
Visit our web page to find out all our news!